BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:05:27 EST
In a message dated 1/31/2004 12:39:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
My sincere apologies for talking story out of school ;(Ruth Masonry)
having said as much I am reminded of the statement made by Elizabeth the
First  upon greeting
a certain lord who let one fly in court and removed himself to voluntary
exile for 6 yrs...
"Greetings my lord; we have forgotten The Fart."

mea culpa Pyrate..
Good work, Pyrate.  Having told the story about The Queen and The
Cheesecutter, you've succeeded in causing me to forget whatever heinous crime YOU
committed.

What was it?

Ralph