BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 19:48:05 +1100
--- Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> and david west has to pay by the note to download
them.

Thanks for your consideration Dan.

Surprisingly, the notes come through just as cheaply
for me as I suspect they do for the rest of you.
Trouble is that they are a bit out of time (zone) by
the time they get to me (LOL).

As for being quiet ... yeah, I have been.
Response to struggling with a fair bit of tension in
both private and work lives.
Think I've resolved the first (for the time being, at
least), and it seems to be having a positive effect on
the second (for now).

Incidentally, the only time I sing is when I'm
driving, and by myself, at which time I have been
known to holler along with whatever is in the tape
deck (usually Philip Glass or Enya, but occasionally
Orff's Carmina Burana).

If I were to sing online, the effect would be worse
than the combined effects of Melissa, LoveBug and Anna
Kournikova!

Keep the good cheer coming ...

Cheers

david west

PS the new email address is just the latest
progression in trying to manage the sometimes
"deluginous" nature of BP email.

http://invites.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Invites
- Organise your Mardi Gras party online!