BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Like an 'irritating smell' on the subway.
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:04:05 -0400
Last night, I happened to be watching a "fascinating" story on the History
Channel about tools (like where Stanley Tools started, and how they are
designing hammers with tuning forks embedded in the handle).  What can I say
- my cable service has been messed up all week, so it was amazing I even got
that station - I was bummed that I couldn't find CNN.

Anywho - after that show, there was an ad for a show tonight at 10 EST/9 CST
about the WTC.  Apparently, shortly before the attacks, the channel had
finished production of a 1 hour show on the engineering and architectural
marvels of the WTC.  The ad said that instead of revamping the show to tie
into the attacks, they decided to keep it intact as an historical reference.
I figured this would be a perfect show for all the BP'ers to see.  Anybody
got a VCR hooked up?

- Pam