BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 07:34:39 -0400
K-man,

Interestingly, when I was doing some research prior to restoring the United
Church on the Green Steeple in New Haven, I read Building Committee minutes
from many churches in our area.  Most of the restorations were done because
of fires started by painters.  Does anyone else have any empirical
information to share on this subject?   Also, could not find any
evidence/data to support the notion that buildings with lightning protection
are safer than those without.  http://www.lightning.org/?page=home

Best,

Leland