BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:08:25 EST
In a message dated 10/29/2006 7:52:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

After age 50 or 52, I became very convinced of the civility of closing  the
lid of the commode after use. Took long enough. We've  been listening to your
wife bitch about that for years.  Now  whenever I see it open, it reminds me of
a really, really fat person in a  bikini.  A toilet set with the lid up
reminds you of  a fat person in a bikini? I don't know whether you should see a
shrink or  an optometrist.  The shrink would probably say "both."

Just thought I'd chime in. Just keep a lid on  it.     Christopher Gray
(helpfully  double-spaced)  Thanks.

Ralph