From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2015 12:48:37 -0400
Hi,  all.

As a slight correction to Ron's latest post about the Dayton Hamvention
podcast, I did not end up going through The Main

Trading company to sell the equipment I needed to move in order to get the
funds for my MFJ 998 auto-tuner and my Ameritron ALS600 amplifier.  This was
in no way a negative reflection on the Main Trading Company itself.  In
fact, my experiences with them were actually very positive.  It's just that
they did not have the new equipment available when I needed it, and other
opportunities to sell the equipment arose in the meantime.

Specifically, I ended up selling my old Tentech 238A manual tuner, and my
old Ameritron AL811H amplifier privately, and that gave me enough funds to
purchase the new equipment.  I actually purchased the new equipment through
HRO in late February.

As a point of interest, the Tentech Scout setup I put up for sale is still
available, and I'll send anyone that info again if requested to do so.

Just wanted to clear the record a bit here.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ