From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 18:37:24 -0400
Marking the dial won't do a bit of good on those or any modern radio that I
know of. I think you said he has the HTX-202 and 404? if that's the case,  I
would just use the keypad to enter memory #1 if you don't know where you are
buy pushing 01  and start from there to scan or count clicks. If he has a
list of what's in what memory, he can just use the keypad to go to the
frequency he wants.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3