From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:11:52 -0500
It depends on the repeater, if you have the space bar PTT set to just
transmit when you hold it down you're in good shape, some repeaters need you
to talk before they really come up we have a few like that around me and
some others take a couple seconds to come up like the one down the street
from me, it's real bad about that in fact.if you have it set so you hit the
space bar once for transmit and again for receive, I suggest strongly that
you change that setting so you have to hold the spacebar to transmit.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3