From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:56:22 -0500
Well, evidently, we can't send attachments through the list either. As I
recall, I tried to send all of you some other files before by just attaching
them to a post to the list, but couldn't do it.

So, if anyone here wants the article on the voltage controlled oscillator to
which Steve referred, entitled:

The SHARC Audible Current Meter

Let me know, and I'll send it to you. It is saved as a MS .doc file type.

Ron, K8HSY