From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:49:48 -0500
The SHARC Audible Current Meter PDF file that Steve referred to is an image
file. I downloaded it and ran an OCR on it. The article is saved as a .doc
file. It is attached. I tried to just paste it into my message to the list,
but it exceeded the number of lines limitation. it isn't perfect by any
means, but this will give those of you who cannot see the image file what
the essence of the article is about. -- Ron, K8HSY