From:
Richard WEbb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:47:47 -0600
forgot to save the other portion of the message to reply to ve3peb
directly, but nice job with the Kenwood tmv7a manual.

I'll give it some study over the next couple weeks and hopefully have
a leg up by the time I can order the radio.  Ordered a piece of
equipment for the studio first <grin>.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

If you put garbage in a computer nothing comes out but garbage.  But
this garbage, having passed through a very expensive machine, is
somehow enobled and none dare criticize it.