From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:13:13 -0500
The mic control doesn't click, but beyond that, it sounds almost exactly the
same, including the adjustments on the top cover. I kind of like that radio,
it looks like fun and I was receiving with it a little earlier this
afternoon. I liked it. I know someone who uses a TS-120 every day, all day
and like most of the Kenwoods, he hasn't killed it yet.

Thanks for that, that is pretty good help. I was confused on CW because the
filter sounds as wide as the SSB filter but I'm looking out for the YK88C
filter to stick in it while I'm working on it.