From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:08:16 -0700
You need to support it in the center.  With any antenna, you want to
keep the feed line as far away from paralel as you can with the wires as
this will change the tuning.  The thing has to have to have something in
the center to space the top wire from the bottom wire and balun where
the coax attaches.  I have mine on a 30 foot mast pipe tied to the side
of my house.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr