Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:21:18 -0600
Hi, well I can help u with the scrolling problem but not the other one.
Actually maybe i can help u with both.
First of all with the mic problem.  There are two modes.
You probly have it in the push to talk or where u have to push the space bar
and hold it down to talk.
I think its somewhere in preferences where you change that.
The problem with the scrolling i found that if i go to the last entry that
shows up with the mouse then hit down arrow once that the next call in the
list will come up.
I assume if you are in the other lists that it would work the same way.
Hope this helps
73
Scott
kb0clz