From:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:15:12 -0500
Yes,
You send in the call sign of the, person, say you are talking to and get
their name and location...
You can also go to qrz.com log in and edit what other people will see.  I
added my email.
You get the same information as you do if you do the search on the web page.

Hope this helps.
Steve
my business is:

~~ The days of paying for your long distance
calls are Over!~~
~~Local phone service with,  FREE, Unlimited Long Distance!~~
http://www.freedialing.us
  Why pay for Long Distance  to your friends and family, or anyone else, for
that matter,  if you don't have to???