From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:59:40 -0600
i found that using a bigger coil of wire also helps.
That is, when you wind the wire through the choke, don't wrap it tightly
around the outside of the choke, but leave a coil a few inches across.
Hope that makes sence.
Also, try to make the windings as close to paralel with each other as you
can...this will create the highest amount of resistance to RF.
73
Colin, V A6BKX