From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:43:10 -0500
I just hope that I have some good drugs to be sedated when all that
happens, but the left wingers are coming too to AM in this area.  Of
course, the one station here on 1310 is not able to be heard in the area
at night in much of the Metro Detroit area, but in this day in age AM is
either talk, or sports or religion.  I live near Canada and we still have
two commercial stations on AM that play music, and they are light rock,
and are CKWW 580 that used to be big band, and 630 CFCO that is music from
the 60's through the 80's.  Neither of them are digital, but the 630 CFCO
station is on FM 92.9 also, and that is really weak, and I've only heard
it once in a very major opening last summer.