From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:06:58 -0500
Hi Jim,

I bought mine from Amazon and got free shipping.  The cost was $89.00.  The
transmitter does remember your frequency when the power has been
disconnected.  The unit will run on anything from 10 to 14 volts and it
comes with a whip antenna and a 2.5 amp power supply that is a switching
supply.  The transmitter covers anything from 76 to 108 megahertz and as I
said before you can set the power level by holding in the power button when
you apply power to the unit.

The audio inputs are 3.5 mm jacks with one for a mic line and the other for
line input.  There are two level controls, one for each input jack.

The transmitter transmits in stereo and you are not supposed to use a mono
jack in the unit as it could cause damage.  As to quality, it is excellent
and very low noise although I could here a very, very  low AC hum that is
probably due to the switching supply that came with the unit.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]