From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2012 00:47:09 -0400
Hi Anthony,

I had that problem several years ago and I had to fight with my cable
company for several weeks until I got a line supervisor to find out that a
squirrel had bitten into a cable box on top of a pole which filled up with
water and resulted in signal degradation.  The normal internet speed was
good and tv picture was also good, but I kept complaining about lost VOIP
packets until the problem was fixed.

Good Luck in finding your problem!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]