From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:55:00 -0700
You may also try calling Kenwood USA as I think they serve the north
American continent.  I would guess their manuals might be on line in
PDF.  I CONVERT THEM TO TEXT WORD OR SOMETHING WITH Kurzweil and they
seem to work fine.  I do recall doing this for a home theater system
sometime in the past for a client.

-----

BRETT WINCHESTER

208-639-8386