From:
KB2NKZ Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:53:45 -0500
hi everybody: can any of you help Nick out?
1: I forgot how to sign on to this list, so can somebody please send a email
to Nick to tell him how to do it?
2: if anybody can help him by sending him a copy of the manual that he needs
I thank you!

Have a nice day from Jim (KB2NKZ)
If you need to talk to me: call between 9AM and 9Pm
Phone: (908) 725-5552