From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 21:00:43 -0400
Steve.

Well, then, it looks like it may be time to dust off the old Conway unit.
... I actually even forgot that I had it, until the thought came to me at
dinner tonight. ... It's amazing what a good meal will do for brain power.
HI!  HI!

We have started installing the antenna today, although the mounting pipe I
have on the back of the trailer might not be quite high enough.  You need to
get the loading coil somewhat above the roof line on the trailer, and I'm
not quite there yet.

But, I'm sure that can be worked out with a bit of ingenuity.

Thanks for your help and patience.

73 de Tom Behler: KB8TYJ