From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2012 18:57:25 -0400
To get 200 watts out, you will need either a single power supply that
can put out 41 amps, or a pair of supplies that will do at least 20.5
amps each.  There are 2  inputs on the radio so you can use  2 supplies
if you wish, but the output voltages need to be set very close to each
other.   I forget what the max difference between the supplies is, but
this is all stuff to consider before  putting out the money.

I had no experience with the 570, but I found the auto tuner in the 480
is quite good.  If you get the 100 watt model with the tuner, you may
find that it matches things your  old 570 would not.   Then you could do
away with some of those external tuners  you spent money on, or maybe not.

73, Steve KW3A