From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:53:34 -0500
I've heard the 80 meter radio stick is better than the ham stick, not sure
how true it is but I have a radio stick for that band and it works well with
none of the problems I hear about ham sticks for that band. A radio stick,
is the cheap version of a ham stick, for those that don't know, usually
found on ebay for $10 to $12. For someone that takes them apart and puts
them back together a lot they're better than the ham stick because you don't
have to take the whip in and out every time and set it and all, you just
unscrew the coupler and the set screw stays in place.