From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 06:50:34 -0600
When I was working on my Master's degree, I was living in married housing at
the bottom of a very large hill. My brother-in-law found me an antenna which
I could attach to the window frame. The antenna, much like an old-fashioned
car-radio antenna telescoped and had miniature coils to be mounted for each
of the bands 40 through 10 meters. I was extremely impressed with the
antenna, it only required RG-58 coax and I was putting out more than 100
watts with my tempo 1 tranceiver. I was able to work in to Europe regularly
on 15 meters.

Fred Olver  N9BSO  [log in to unmask]

Listen to a radio interview with the author of

Dealing With Vision Loss

Fred Olver

http://dealingwithvisionloss.com/RadioInterview.aspx