Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:30:55 -0800
I once had a hallucination that the blind hams talked about mostly ham radio stuff...

It was only an auditory hallucination though: I soon got over it and spent the rest of the night deleting hate mail and smart a-- responses from my in box.

Yes, I use the crap out of my delete key and thank god every day for the ability to use it.

73'sssss Brian, k5in, "A rare contributor to the daily deluge"