Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:57:36 -0700
I have two classic Kenwood monoband mobiles for sale.

FS, Kenwood tm-231a 2m mobile with hand mic, (original) mounting bracket, power cord and CTCSS installed.  I have the original manual. Rig works 100% and looks good too.

FS, Kenwood tm-431a UHF mobile hand mic, mobile bracket, power cord and CTCSS installed.  This too has the original hand mic and manual.

Included is a Comet or Diamond duplexer for 2m and 70cm.

I think these are some of the most blind friendly rigs around.  with no menus to hassle with at all.

$100.00 for the tm-231a.

$150.00 for the tm-431a or we can talk turkey about both radios and the duplexer.

Brian, k5in and I take PayPal too.

360 239 9757