From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 16:14:58 -0400
well, then that radio would be decent for you but they've both been sold
I've been informed. If I had the money I might have picked 1 of them up. I
hear with an echolink simplex link as I have, burning out radios is not
uncommon when you connect to conferences as I do. I'll hope this one lasts
through the winter with a fan blowing on it and then I'll get a Motorola. I
think I'll be alright. I've always got my IC-27H sitting around for a spare
but that's got no CTCSS decode.