From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 10:16:24 -0500
Michael,

Believe it or not, you can still get them from www.w4rt.com.  On the main
page of the site, find the link that refers to products from LDG.  On the
LDG page, there's a link that refers to talking watt meters, and if you
click on that link, you'll get to the TW2.  You will have to order the meter
on line because as far as I know, there's no phone number for these guys.
However, they do have Email contact information: [log in to unmask]  By the way,
the meter sells for $89.  Good luck.

Steve