From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:17:49 -0400
Hi Fred, do you have a computer interface so you can set up your rig's menus
via ham radio deluxe or some other program?  If so, you may be able to get
the info that way.  If you can find the CIV address of the rig, which may be
in the manual, or may in fact be the same for all rigs of that nomenclature,
and may even be available on an icom, or an icom users group website.  HTH,
Danny.