From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 07:41:49 -0700
If you've done it once, it shouldn't be that bad.  I''ve 3 of them and
didn't have much trouble.  What is r and l's price?  I agree, what ever
happened to customer service.  I was saddened to learn Burghardts is no
longer selling ham gear.  I've bought a lot from them over the years and
they use to do that stuff for me all the time.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148