From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 19:25:59 -0400
Hi Walt,

Is this problem chronic or did it just happen one day recently?  The reason
I ask is that some days, the downloads are slow because of heavy usage.  If
you are not having issues with other websites and if you have only tried on
occasion, then try again tomorrow.  If you still have issues, you may want
to check your firewall settings, your Internet security settings or any
other program that might guard against unauthorized access to your computer.
Sometimes, download sites are identified as high risk by some security
software packages.  It might be as simple as changing a setting to allow an
exception for the bard.loc.gov site.