From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 23:42:11 -0400
Hmmmm... one too many Glenn Beck shows for that one; hey Harry?  Not equal?
Since when does being disabled automatically place you in an inferior
position?  (Can you say Nazi Germany?) Generally people don't demand things
they cannot accomplish.  I have heard right wingers claim that disabled
people who are blind, epileptic, retarded, albino dwarfs are demanding to be
given licenses to practice surgery.  A lot of right wingers--such as ABC's
John Stossel have made this point for years, but when asked for specifics,
they come up with few  or none.  And the ones they do produce are marginal
and in dispute at best!