From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:49:21 -0500
If memory serves, the TM-732 had an interesting feature. While it
didn't speak, it could play back the keypad tones coresponding to your
frequency, so if you learned what buttons made what beeps, you could
determine your frequency that way.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4502 or 888-75-BUDDY