From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:04:17 -0500
Hi folks,

Regarding Ten-Tec and the  accessibility of their rigs I totally agree that
we should flood the company with either phone calls or email, better yet,
both! I can tell you this much, if Tom Salvetti is still in charge over
there he is very receptive to your feedback. I have talked to him several
times and he will always listen. You may not always get what you want but he
will not refuse to even listen to your concerns and give them serious
consideration. I know a few years back I called to try to buy the voice
synthesizer for the paragon or omni series and at the time they were out and
hadn't planned on making an order for new stock. I'm sure it was a concerted
effort on many peoples part that pursuaded them to change their minds and
re-stock the synthesizers. If we want accessible rigs it will only come from
lots of people letting them know so that they will see that blind people are
interested in their rigs but only if they are reasonably accessible. I don't
know if Tom Salvetti is still the vice president but if he is he's the man
to talk to, and you can call them and ask to speak to him. Also, this is the
last email address I have for him and the company's phone number.
Phone: 865-453-7172

Gary Jackson    kk5ge
Phone: 409-962-0353