From:
KB2NKZ Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 05:31:56 -0400
Looking for new Career

Hi Everybody: As you all know, their are no jobs out their in the USA or
Canada for programmers! Not even if you can see! So I think I am going back
to school or training for a different Career. But I need help!

I went blind back in 1973, from a motorcycle accident. And the only job I
ever trained for besides bicycle repair was computer programmer. Witch for
12.5 years, I did for AT&T.

The trouble is I don't know what else is out their for the blind to do!

Can some of you please give me some ideas on what type of schooling /
training I should go for?

Thanks for any and all help.

Phone: 908 725 5552

Have A Nice Day From Jim