From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:20:14 -0800
I don't know about their latest stuff, but the manual I had years ago
suggested guying with nylon rope or whatever it is made out of.  If you
don't, it will wear that plastic insulator at the bottom down to the
size of a tooth pick.  The one I had had very large coils and traps
which made it work great, but very poor for wind mechanical.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148