From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 04:54:24 -0500
I have an 8 GB drive, also from Mr. Walton's emporium, that works
great with my advanced NLS player. I use Humanware Companion to
transfer the books, so it has the folder structure of the Victor
Reader Stream.

That said, I have also used a 16 GB drive for listening to mp3
podcasts. This drive does not have the folder structure created by the
Humanware Companion software, but it also works fine.

As a point of reference, the first drive I tried was an old 1 GB unit.
It would hold as many as 11 books, depending on the size of the
individual books.

So, an 8 GB drive will give you enough book storage at one time to
keep you reading at least through the summer!