From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 19:06:50 -0700
Thanks, I think I already got that stuff.  One big problem here
is that I don't have my HF antennas up yet.  Waiting to get some
c channel metal and brackets for the mast and maybe a couple of
local hams to assist.  73,
jim WA6EKS
 From: John Miller <[log in to unmask]
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date sent: Tue, 21 May 2013 20:39:35 -0400

 You're right.  I can tell with mine if I did it because I have
 the beep
 volume turned way down.