From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 19:06:51 -0700
Ok, well that's cool.  Guess I don't feel ripped off.  Jim WA6EKS

 From: John Miller <[log in to unmask]
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date sent: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:10:32 -0400

 A=B is, on the right side of the radio there are the knobs for
 volume, rf
 gain and all that, just to the left of those, below the big
 diamond shaped
 button, there are 4 indented buttons, in that group of 4, it's
 the bottom
 right one.  I don't know how old yours is but that sensitivity
 issue was
 pre2005 I believe.  Mine was made in 2008 and can hold it's own
 with anything
 out there on receive even on vhf.  The one problem I have had is
 the one I
 mentioned on the list last week and that was a 2008/2009 run
 issue and will
 be fixed for the cost of shipping.  Now if I can just get that
 but that's a
 story for another day, the TS-450 will have to do for a few
 weeks.
 From: John Miller <[log in to unmask]
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date sent: Tue, 21 May 2013 20:39:35 -0400

 You're right.  I can tell with mine if I did it because I have
 the beep
 volume turned way down.