From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2013 18:26:31 +0100
Hi Butch,

I went through the same questions about whether the Iphone was worth it, but
I got an unlimited data plan and I love it!

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals