From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 00:32:29 -0400
Yes, its a safe bet that if its is still spinning after 25 seconds that the
SWR is just too high to tune. Though many rigs like 450 and others are much
faster, still 440S would tune most anything that the others would. After
using a few even fancier rigs at this year's fielday i must say I am even
more impressed with my 570DG. used a 1000MP and don't think I liked it that
much more considering the price involved. Dave W4CI