From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 19:52:38 -0700
Hi
    I am using 58 feet of wire as a quarter wave on 75 meters and would like
to know how to make a compact counter poise to balance the ground side.  I
have maybe 6 feet to comfortably install such a thing.
    Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com