From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:35:18 -0500
Brady,

I've been using this antenna for about nine years, mostly on 75 and 40, and
some on 17 and 10.  It performs best on 75 and 40, and not quite as well on
the higher bands, which is to be expected because of its length.  I can get
it to tune with an internal tuner, although it's a bit touchy on 40, and
won't tune at all on 60 unless I use an external tuner.  I usually do that
anyway since I'm running an amplifier.  I'm quite happy with the antenna in
general, although I think I'd like to get it higher up, say maybe 30 or 40
feet.  It was easy to put up, and has survived several windy winters without
any problems.  Last year, it broke in the middle, but it's been fine after
we fixed it.

Steve