Date:
Sun, 18 May 2008 11:20:01 -0400
Possibly, but it might cause some issues because of the meter's sensitivity.
You can  tune for max output, but that could result in driving the tubes a bit
too hard.  There are voltage-controlled audio oscillators that one can build
relatively inexpensively to hook across the meter to give you a direct meter
read.

Steve, K8SP