From:
Richard WEbb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:39:48 -0400
My stepdaughter who is kc0irb used them with her husband who isn't a
ham so they could keep in touch while delivering newspapers.

An Alinco dj580 I had was opened up on xmit, so I punched the frs
channel they used (can't recall the freq right now, and would converse
with them when we all combined forces to deliver newspapers such as on
SUnday mornings.

Notbad for hikers and others who need short range comms without
resorting to the eleven meter madhouse.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions