From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 08:20:02 -0400
I don't know if the one by Zircon is still made.    It was called the
"video level", since it has a small LCD display.  What makes it usable
by the blind is that it  emits a steady audio tone  when either level or
plumb.  It's only 10 inches long, but can be  attached to a longer
straight edge if needed.

Got mine in 2005 from one of the blind product suppliers.  Around $35 at
the time.   Not sure it is still made, but Zircon makes a lot of stud
finders and stuff like that, and it may still be around.

73, Steve  KW3A