From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 19:52:20 -0500
    Jim:

I know that for sure. ... As I am sure you can understand, my professional
and family obligations still keep me way too busy right now, but retirement
gets closer each year, so I just keep my nose to the grindstone and press
ahead.

Please give the 3976ers my regards, and know that I'm with you certainly in
spirit.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ