From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:53:11 -0500
Tom,

Try a momentary press of the tuning knob when you're in Memory mode.  You
will hear a high or low pitched beep.  The high beep means that the memory
names are being displayed, while the low beep means you're seeing the
channel numbers.

If you have the software, you can change the display in the Edit menu under
the Memory submenu.  There's a checkbox that says something like "memory
names", and it should obviously be checked.

Steve