From:
"Bob J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:55:47 -0800
Tom,

The following was excerpted from the owner's instruction manual...

SWITCHING   THE   MEMORY NAME/FREQUENCY DISPLAY
After storing memory names, you can switch the display between the memory
name and the stored frequency.  This can be useful if you need to confirm
the
frequency stored in named Memory channels.
1     Press [MR] to enter Memory Recall mode.
2     Press the Tuning control to toggle between the memory name and the
stored
frequency.

hth

Bob   KD8IXD